ANNOUNCEMENT: islandora-dev group communications shifting to Slack, islandora group

comm...@islandora.ca

Feb 4, 2022, 11:49:47 AM2/4/22
to islandora-dev

Hello islandora-dev community,

At this week’s Tech Call, we discussed archiving the islandora-dev Google group, as much conversation seems to have moved towards Slack. As such, the islandora-dev Google group will no longer accept new messages as of Thursday, February 10th. Existing messages and conversations will still be available for search and viewing past this date. We encourage you to join us on Slack or join the main islandora Google Group.

Thank you,

Isabella