Upcoming ISLE Sprint: November 2nd to 13th

Danny Lamb

Oct 13, 2020, 10:12:06 AM10/13/20
to islandora, islandora-dev
Everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that we're starting regular quarterly sprints on ISLE for Islandora 8. It has recently transitioned from an ICG/Bon Digital collab to a full community project now hosted under Islandora-Devops. There's a lot of forward momentum we're hoping to capture, and if you can join us sometime from November 2nd to the 13th, we'd love it. Here's a blog post with more details about the sprint you can check out.

You'll notice I gush for a bit about how awesome ISLE is, and believe me, it's all true.  Just try it, you'll be impressed. It's FAST.

The sprint sign up sheet is here.  As always, commit to as much or as little as you like. If you just want to kick the tires and try it out, providing us with feedback on that experience is an easy way you can contribute.  We'll also be putting in a lot of work on documentation, so there's plenty of room for non-devops folks to participate.

Hope to see you there.  And this is the first of many new upcoming community sprints, so keep an eye out.  We'll be announcing more soon.

--
- Daniel Lamb

Tech Lead
Islandora Foundation