isl test suite

Uday Reddy B

Jun 19, 2023, 10:02:42 PM6/19/23
to Isl development

The isl README currently just stops with instructions on how to build and install. Can it also say how to run some tests post-build?

-Uday

Sven Verdoolaege

Jun 20, 2023, 2:01:32 PM6/20/23
to Uday Reddy B, Isl development
On Tue, Jun 20, 2023 at 07:32:29AM +0530, Uday K Bondhugula wrote:
> The isl README currently just stops with instructions on how to build and
> install. Can it also say how to run some tests post-build?

As mentioned in README, it only explains minimal compilation instructions.
For further information, it refers to doc/user.pod,
which mentions "make check".

skimo

Uday Reddy B

Jun 20, 2023, 2:13:34 PM6/20/23
to sven.ver...@gmail.com, Isl development
Thanks, but I'd consider adding "make check" to README pretty minimal. doc/user.pod isn't really plain text and is not immediately navigable to find the section that mentions the tests.

-Uday

skimo