upcoming events

1 view

ISKCON Berkeley

Jun 9, 2023, 12:33:43 AM6/9/23
to iskconb...@googlegroups.com
Hare Krishna,
We would also like to invite everyone to the following events:

Friday (Jun 9, 2023) – Bhavagad Gita Class on Zoom

7:30 to 8:45 PM - Kirtan, Lecture on Bhagavad Gita 9.3 by H.G. Satya devi dasa , followed by discussion. The lecture and discussion will focus on the following verse from the Bhagavad Gita:

Bg 9.4: The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: "By Me, in My unmanifested form, this entire universe is pervaded. All beings are in Me, but I am not in them."

 Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/86152764472
Meeting ID: 861 5276 4472, Passcode: 108
You can use your computer audio or dial one tap mobile below:
+16699006833,,86152764472#

Sunday evening (Jun 11, 2023) Program & Feast at the Temple (ISKCON Berkeley, 2334 Stuart St, Berkeley CA 94705), starting at 4:30 pm:

 Tulsi Puja (4:30 pm)

Guru Puja (4:45 pm)

Arati and darshan (5:00 pm)

Lecture by H.G. Balimardana dasa at 5:30 pm, titled “Purusottama yoga and Lord Jagannath Rathayatra”

Prasadam Feast at 6:30 pm

H.H. Janardan Swami will be giving class on Sunday, Jun 18 at 5:30 pm at the ISKCON Berkeley temple. Maharaja is a travelling sannyasi from India, and we would like to invite everyone to come and get the benefit of his association.

ISKCON Berkeley

Jun 16, 2023, 2:45:22 PM6/16/23
to iskconb...@googlegroups.com

Hare Krishna,
We would also like to invite everyone to the following events:

Friday (Jun 16, 2023) – Bhavagad Gita Class on Zoom

7:30 to 8:45 PM - Kirtan, Lecture on Bhagavad Gita 9.5 by H.G. Bahusira dasa, followed by discussion. The lecture and discussion will focus on the following verse from the Bhagavad Gita:

Bg 9.5: Krishna says: "And yet everything that is created does not rest in Me. Behold My mystic opulence! Although I am the maintainer of all living entities and although I am everywhere, I am not a part of this cosmic manifestation, for My Self is the very source of creation."

 Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/86152764472
Meeting ID: 861 5276 4472, Passcode: 108
You can use your computer audio or dial one tap mobile below:
+16699006833,,86152764472#

Sunday evening (Jun 18, 2023) Program & Feast at the Temple (ISKCON Berkeley, 2334 Stuart St, Berkeley CA 94705), starting at 4:30 pm:

Tulsi Puja (4:30 pm)

Guru Puja (4:45 pm)

Arati and darshan (5:00 pm)

Lecture by H.H. Janardana Swami at 5:30 pm

ISKCON Berkeley

Jun 23, 2023, 5:23:56 PM6/23/23
to iskconb...@googlegroups.com
Hare Krishna,

We would also like to invite everyone to the following events:

Friday (Jun 23, 2023) – Bhavagad Gita Class on Zoom

7:30 to 8:45 PM - Kirtan, Lecture on Bhagavad Gita 9.6 by H.G. Grantharaja dasa dasa, followed by discussion. The lecture and discussion will focus on the following verse from the Bhagavad Gita:

Bg 9.6: Krishna says: "Understand that as the mighty wind, blowing everywhere, rests always in the sky, all created beings rest in Me."

 Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/86152764472
Meeting ID: 861 5276 4472, Passcode: 108
You can use your computer audio or dial one tap mobile below:
+16699006833,,86152764472#

Sunday evening (Jun 25, 2023) Program & Feast at the Temple (ISKCON Berkeley, 2334 Stuart St, Berkeley CA 94705), starting at 4:30 pm:

Tulsi Puja (4:30 pm)

Guru Puja (4:45 pm)

Arati and darshan (5:00 pm)

Lecture

ISKCON Berkeley

Jun 30, 2023, 9:52:40 AM6/30/23
to iskconb...@googlegroups.com
  Hare Krishna,

We would also like to invite everyone to the following events:

Friday (Jun 30, 2023) – Bhavagad Gita Class on Zoom

7:30 to 8:45 PM - Kirtan, Lecture on Bhagavad Gita 9.11 by H.G. Grantharaja dasa, followed by discussion. The lecture and discussion will focus on the following verse from the Bhagavad Gita:

Bg 9.11: Krishna says: "Fools deride Me when I descend in the human form. They do not know My transcendental nature as the Supreme Lord of all that be."

 Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/86152764472
Meeting ID: 861 5276 4472, Passcode: 108
You can use your computer audio or dial one tap mobile below:
+16699006833,,86152764472#

Sunday evening (July 2, 2023) Program & Feast at the Temple (ISKCON Berkeley, 2334 Stuart St, Berkeley CA 94705), starting at 4:30 pm: