upcoming events

ISKCON Berkeley

Sep 15, 2023, 6:35:01 PM9/15/23
to iskconb...@googlegroups.com
Hare Krishna,

We would like to invite everyone for a number of events, especially a Rath yatra (Festival of the Chariots) in Sacramento on Sunday, Sept 17 , at the State Capitol Bldg at 11.00 am. (Free Street Parking is available.) Please see attached flyer for more details.

Also, we invite everyone for the appearance day festival of Srimati Radharani, Sri Radhastami, on Friday, Sept 22, starting at about 4 pm with abhiseka (bathing) of Sri Sri Radha Gokulananda. (More details will be announced.)

We invite everyone for the following two events:

Today, Sept 15 – Bhavagad Gita Class on Zoom

7:30 to 8:45 PM - Kirtan, Lecture on Bhagavad Gita 9.22 by H.G. Grantharaja dasa, followed by discussion. The lecture and discussion will focus on the following verse from the Bhagavad Gita:

Bg 9.22, Lord Krishna says: "Those who always worship Me with exclusive devotion, meditating on My transcendental form – to them I carry what they lack, and I preserve what they have."

 Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/86152764472
Meeting ID: 861 5276 4472, Passcode: 108
You can use your computer audio or dial one tap mobile below:
+16699006833,,86152764472#

Sunday evening (Sept 17, 2023) Program & Feast at the Temple (ISKCON Berkeley, 2334 Stuart St, Berkeley CA 94705), starting at 4:30 pm:

Tulsi Puja (4:30 pm)

Guru Puja (4:45 pm)

Arati and darshan (5:00 pm)

Lecture

Prasadam Feast at 6:30 pm

Amiya Vilas Swami is in town and giving classes in the morning and evening. We invite everyone to attend.
Sacramento Festival of the Chariots.jpg