upcoming festivals and classes

ISKCON Berkeley

Oct 21, 2022, 3:31:54 PM10/21/22
to iskconb...@googlegroups.com

Dear Friends:

Hare Krishna.  Please accept my humble obeisances.  All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

You are invited with family and friends to come take darshan of the Deities every day and attend the Sunday evening programs. Please visit www.iskconberkeley.us for more details.

On Sunday, Oct 23, Amarendra prabhu will be giving the Bhagavad gita class at 5:30 pm as part of the Sunday program and Diwali program.

Zoom meeting link:https://zoom.us/j/97904885809?pwd=YlRiSEowT3RsazBhVmpUTmZqN3Fidz09

Please don't miss this class

On Oct 23-24 (Sunday-Monday), we will be observing Diwali. On Sunday (Oct 23), the program will start at 4:30 pm, followed by arati at 5:00 pm, class at 5:30 pm, and prasadam at 7:00 pm.  The lighting of dipas or lamps will begin at 7:30 pm. Dipavali is the day that Lord Rama returned back to Ayodha with Sitadevi. Dipavali is also the day that Mother Yasoda bound Krishna.

On Tuesday, Oct 25, we will be observing Govardhan puja festival, starting at 4:00 pm. Please see the schedule at www.iskconberkeley.us . (Schedule will be posted later this afternoon on this website.)

On Oct 28, we will be observing the disappearance of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, Founder-Acharya of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness. The program on this day will be announced as soon as possible.

Finally, we invite you with family and friends to join us for Bhagavad Gita Discussion on Zoom today.  Teaching is done through interactive discussions at both adult and children’s levels.

Today (Oct 21) - Bhagavad Gita Zoom session

·  07:30 to 09:00 PM - Kirtan, Lecture on Bhagavad Gita, Chapter 7, text 9, by H.G Bahusira dasa, followed by Adult and kid level discussion:

"I am the original fragrance of the earth, and I am the heat in fire. I am the life of all that lives, and I am the penances of all ascetics." (Bg 7.9)

Zoom Linkhttps://zoom.us/j/86152764472

Meeting ID: 861 5276 4472, Passcode: 108

You can use your computer audio or dial one tap mobile below:
+16699006833,,86152764472#