Re: Isilon-Users Digest for isilon-user-group@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Joe Hoey

Mar 30, 2024, 3:02:02 PMMar 30
to isilon-u...@googlegroups.com
I would start by running a SolVe to get the correct procedure

 It ill probably be having you looking at "isi healthcheck" command or if you have OneFS 9.x you can run it in the GUI.

On Sat, Mar 30, 2024 at 12:40 PM <isilon-u...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hoang Thanh Khuyen <khuy...@gmail.com>: Mar 26 11:18PM -0700

Hi Luc,
Thank you for your advice, could you please help me the command to check
the Isilon cluster health ?
Reagrads,

On Saturday, March 23, 2024 at 2:07:11 AM UTC+7 Luc Simard wrote:

Hoang Thanh Khuyen <khuy...@gmail.com>: Mar 27 12:30AM -0700

Hi Luc,
Thanks for your advice, cloud you please help me the command and how to
check the Isilon Cluster health?
Reagard,

On Saturday, March 23, 2024 at 2:07:11 AM UTC+7 Luc Simard wrote:

Joe Hoey

"I ate a cheesecake, I took a nap, what more can one man do?"  -Jay Sherman