isi statistics client --protocols external , isi_for_array -s 'netstat -4aW'

Ben lama

Dec 3, 2023, 9:20:21 PM12/3/23
to Isilon Technical User Group
Hello ,

I just can't  tell  the use case for these two commands.
both are used to check the outside connectivity to Isilon, what if i need to check the connectivity form Isilon to other system ?
New here and I need to master the isilon and looking for a lot  of info .

Thank you.

Hector Barrera

Dec 3, 2023, 10:36:08 PM12/3/23
to isilon-u...@googlegroups.com
When you say "connectivity form Isilon to other system"
What do you mean?

Clients connected to the Isilon?

Ben lama

Dec 4, 2023, 11:15:39 AM12/4/23
to Isilon Technical User Group
No .am afraid, I meant  when new server or poc is deployed, so i need to check that device is speaking  w/ the isilon.