Multiple mesh control (inter-mesh and intra-mesh)

Nishant Shah

Oct 17, 2013, 12:31:35 AM10/17/13
to isg...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have a mesh in the form of a opera theater with loudspeaker assemblies around the stage. I want to just control the positioning of the loudspeaker assembly (in 3D space) without affecting the rest of the opera theater. Is this kind of intra-mesh control possible using isgl3D?

Alternately, can I float different meshes (multiple loudspeaker assemblies) in the same 3D space and be able to control a particular mesh (only a particular loudspeaker assembly) without affecting other meshes?