[Need Help] Pod file renders transparent.

SJO120

Aug 15, 2013, 11:22:53 AM8/15/13
to isg...@googlegroups.com
All the code works to get the object to display on screen, but the object renders transparent.
What I know:
I can view it fine in PVRShaman.
I exported the file from blender using PVRGeoPOD.
The object is not transparent in Blender and Shaman and is not meant to be.
I created a light above the object.
The isgl3d example pods work fine.
I set the alpha of the object to 1:

Thanks.

SJO120

Aug 15, 2013, 11:55:52 AM8/15/13
to isg...@googlegroups.com
It appears that the problem occurs only when I texture the bin.

Stephen Oro

Aug 16, 2013, 8:36:22 PM8/16/13
to isg...@googlegroups.com
The solution / problem was that I did not use power of 2 sized images aka 256x256 128x128