oportunidad de un postdoc corto

Luciano Valenzuela

Mar 28, 2019, 12:21:10 PM3/28/19
to isesecol-ar@googlegroups com
Know anybody looking for a postdoc/senior postdoc with SIA experience? We have funding for a 1 year postdoc or senior postdoc (depending on level of experience) with possibility of extension to analyse/write-up diet data from seals and seabirds. We have a load of blubber, blood and feather samples from seals and seabirds as well as a load of putative prey that have been processed (dried, ground, lipids extracted and sent off for analysis for C and N stable isotopes). What we need is a suitably experienced person to take a lead on pulling this together for publication.   Application deadline in just 2 weeks, but its an open competition with no preferred candidate at the outset. Can you send on to anyone you think would be interested?