Victual Drive for our Core Java dev 8/26 (Friday) || McLean, VA || Day 1 Onsite with Hybrid Model

Neha Gupta

Aug 25, 2022, 5:35:07 PM8/25/22
to Neha Gupta

Greetings from 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 !! I am having an urgent opening for the below mention project.
Please let me know if you are comfortable with requirement . Kindly share Your resume @ neh...@accurogroup.com

Role : Core Java Developer

Location:  McLean, VA (Day 1 Onsite with Hybrid Model)

Duration:  Contract 12+ Months

Client: TCS

*We are planning to conduct Victual Drive for our Java Requirements 8/26 (Friday). local profiles (Local to McLean), or are ready to be at Onsite on a Hybrid Model.

Request you to please share only Local profiles for Freddie Mac or candidates who are ready for Day 1 Onsite with Hybrid Model

Job description :-

Core Java, API/Microservices, Spring boot, JPA - Mybatis, Swagger, SOAP web services, JUNIT,

Oracle 12C, Mongo DB, AngularJS7+, HTML5, CSS4, JavaScript, Messaging Platforms - Kafka, ActiveMQ,

CI/CD tools - Jenkins, Nexus, Linux basics (Managing application deployment), Agile experience

Regards

Neha Gupta| Sr Business Development Manager

Direct: +1-919-626-9621|

EMAIL neh...@accurogroup.com

Hangout ID: neha.gu...@gmail.com

Skype ID: neha.gupta6601