Congratulations to Sol Garfunkel, recipient of the 2015 ISDDE Prize for Lifetime Achievement

Will Morony

Oct 18, 2015, 6:18:49 PM10/18/15
to ISDDE Public Announcements
Dear Colleagues

As many would be aware, Sol Garfunkel from COMAP was announced as the winner of the 2015 ISDDE Award at the recent Annual Conference in Boulder. A deserving recipient!

Please find attached two versions of a Media Release about the award. The 'full' version contains an appendix of further information (drawn from the case presented). Sol's achievements are inspirational and I encourage you to read this. And to pass it on to any of your  colleagues and networks that may be interested. The 'one page' version contains the Media Release only and may be more suitable for some audiences.

This information and the releases themselves are also  available through the ISDDE website (http://www.isdde.org/isdde/).

If you become aware of any media coverage for the Award, or distribution in education networks, please let me know.

Best wishes

Will Morony (ISDDE Coordinator of Communications)
2015 ISDDE Prize winner media_full.pdf
2015 ISDDE Prize winner media_1 page.pdf