ISDDE 2017 in California

Lynne McClure

Jul 3, 2017, 9:49:13 AM7/3/17
to isdde-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,
The planning is well underway for our next conference. Registrations are building up and we will have representations from many different areas of the world. I'm alerting you to the extension of the Early Bird rate - the initial date possibly having passed you by in the flurry of summer time academic activity! The conference chairs, Suzy and Mac, say:

Register now for ISDDE's 2017 Annual Conference to receive the early bird price of $795. The Early Bird rate has been EXTENDED until July 15. After July 15 the rate will go up to $875. Registration includes daily coffee and lunch, and a banquet dinner. The conference will take place November 6-9 in Berkeley, California, USA. The call for participation is also open: please submit your proposals for symposia, paper presentations, design clinics or posters. Registration, the call for participation, and more details can be found at sites.google.com/view/isdde2017

If you're unable to join us, or even if you are, could I ask you to spread the word, especially to two particular groups of colleagues: those who are very experienced designers and have lots to share, and those who are just beginning their careers and who would enjoy being part of our community. If you're a whizz on social media and can use it to the benefit of ISDDE that would be wonderful.

See you in Berkeley!

Best
Lynne.

Lynne McClure
Director, Cambridge Mathematics
Director, Underground Mathematics
Executive Chair ISDDE
Come to our conference!! Berkeley, California, Nov 6-9, 2017

Sent from my iPad