iScroll doesn't scroll on mobile

Rose Hulman

Apr 4, 2017, 4:55:10 PM4/4/17
to iScroll
When I go to a mobile size/device and try to scroll using my fingers on my expandable fly-out navigation, only the content under the navigation with the iScroll is scrolling. I can see the scrollbar for the iScroll nav, but it doesn't move. Suggestions?

George Henne

Apr 4, 2017, 5:02:07 PM4/4/17
to isc...@googlegroups.com
What device are you using?

What version of AppStudio?

Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse brevity and typos.

On Apr 4, 2017, at 4:55 PM, Rose Hulman <rosehulma...@gmail.com> wrote:

When I go to a mobile size/device and try to scroll using my fingers on my expandable fly-out navigation, only the content under the navigation with the iScroll is scrolling. I can see the scrollbar for the iScroll nav, but it doesn't move. Suggestions?

Raimund Bauer

Apr 5, 2017, 2:53:53 AM4/5/17
to iScroll
Happening in the 5.2.0 snapshot?
I had the same problem and downgraded to 5.1.3 where things work fine for me.

Rose Hulman

Apr 5, 2017, 8:59:37 AM4/5/17
to iScroll
iPhone 6 also the same issue ocures on any device below the mobile break point. And I am not using AppStudio.

Rose Hulman

Apr 5, 2017, 10:49:31 AM4/5/17
to iScroll
I've tried downgrading to 5.1.3 but the body element scrolls while the navigation with the iscroll doesn't.