updating position with scrollTo or scrollBy but the real position is not updated

ds...@cs.hr

Nov 25, 2016, 2:57:18 AM11/25/16
to iScroll
When I drag the scroller and end up at the element index 50. Then I move the scroller using scrollTo or scrollBy methods until the element index 100. Scroller.x property is properly set and the GUI is properly set also. But, when I drag the scroller now, it behaves like it remained at the position 50, not 100. It scrolls from the element index 50. How to adjust the real X position after the usage of scrollTo and scrollBy?  I use iScroll v5.1.3.