[info] EEG postdoc position at King's College London IoPPN

Ignatius S. Condro Atmawan B.

May 12, 2024, 3:59:28 PMMay 12
to iscabekerja, iscabeasiswa

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Luke Mason
Date: Fri, 10 May 2024 at 17:49

Dear All,

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.kcl.ac.uk/jobs/089385-post-doctoral-research-associate-eeg-analysis-in-the-department-of-forensic-and-neurodevelopmental-sciences__;!!Mih3wA!FPFFaaKxt8JAV4i1mT9k4cMpI3jEdFVdZvDfviRiLgBR942TcZcAMYarNGRG2JRy09tREAeTJO8nu6FsTja3I9jtv6CB$

We are hiring an EEG postdoc to analyse large datasets from AIMS-2-TRIALS, the largest autism study in the world. This work includes human observational studies from infancy to adulthood, drug challenge studies and two randomised control trials.

You will join a large pan-European consortium of scientists and clinicians with active collaborations in North America, Africa, China and Australia, working on cutting edge analyses alongside other experts in f/s/MRI, DTI, genetics, eye tracking, cognition and clinical measures.

The Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience produces more highly cited outputs (top 1% citations) on psychiatry and mental health than any other centre (SciVal 2023), and on this metric has risen from 16th (2014) to 4th (2023) in the world for highly cited neuroscience outputs. In the 2021 Research Excellence Framework (REF), 90% of research at the IoPPN was deemed ‘world leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’ (3* and 4*).

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.aims-2-trials.eu/__;!!Mih3wA!FPFFaaKxt8JAV4i1mT9k4cMpI3jEdFVdZvDfviRiLgBR942TcZcAMYarNGRG2JRy09tREAeTJO8nu6FsTja3IwZ5QJ4Z$

Feel free to contact me on luke....@kcl.ac.uk<mailto:luke....@kcl.ac.uk> if you have any questions or would like an informal discussion before applying.

All the best,

Luke Mason