DLL load failed?

Justin

Oct 4, 2010, 4:12:23 PM10/4/10
to isapi_wsgi-dev
I am having the similar exceptions with DLLs and IIS7 as I read here:
http://groups.google.com/group/isapi_wsgi-dev/browse_thread/thread/3fa2b485ec2281d?pli=1
. I am trying to get PIL and PyICU running in my application. I have
no problems executing from command line, but the Pylons application
fails. I recompiled following the directions outlined in the thread
and am still receiving the ImportError. I have tried moving the DLLs
around to the inetsrv, making sure all folders have everyone
permission, and playing with the identity of the application pool.
Alas no luck. Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Justin

pyPax

Nov 16, 2010, 7:40:07 AM11/16/10
to isapi_wsgi-dev
I am getting similar errors with some libraries too.

Did you have any success? Please share, it would be very useful for
many of us :)

Thanks,
James