Video Walkthrough of ISAPI-WSGI & Flask

Randy Syring

Jul 22, 2011, 6:06:42 PM7/22/11
to isapi_wsgi-dev
I recorded a walkthrough of what it takes to get isapi-wsgi going w/
Flask. However, I'm not a video editing guy and it will probably take
10x as long to edit the video as it did to do the walkthrough. Anyone
good at video editing that would like to take the time to get this
video ready for public consumption?

Jamie Jackson

Jul 22, 2011, 7:09:32 PM7/22/11
to isapi_w...@googlegroups.com
I guess it would only be fair that I have a stab at it. ;-)

Randy Syring

Jul 25, 2011, 9:32:18 AM7/25/11
to isapi_w...@googlegroups.com
Seems like something is wrong w/ the video file, my players keep crashing on me, I will have to re-record.
Randy Syring
Intelicom
Direct: 502-276-0459
Office: 502-212-9913