Re: could not create key / could not set key value

Mark Rees

Jun 9, 2013, 10:00:42 PM6/9/13
to isapi_w...@googlegroups.com
There was no attachement.

With regards question 2, yes IIS8 should support both cgi and isapi.

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 10:23 PM, lionel5 <lion...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi
i am under Windows 8 64 bit with python 2.7 ( python (x,y)),  VS 2008 C++ express ( VC9)  with SDK framework 3.5 .
I compile mercurial2.6.2  and try to install hg on IIS 8.
I need to use isapi_wsgi so i install the exe file .
During installation  i have Two windows popup !!! ( see capture screen ).

I have two question  about  the installation of ISAPI WSGI

1) is there a problem ? or can we create the key and initialise it after  installation ? .

2) Does IIS8 support  both CGI and ISAPI in the same time ( it is already configure using cgi )

Thank's for any help