Open position in AI and robotics

Roman Bartak

Dec 16, 2021, 5:11:37 PM12/16/21
to International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence and Mathematics

New tenure track position (code 202201-AP2-KTIML): Assistant Professor at the Department of Theoretical Computer Science and Mathematical Logic, Charles University, Prague

Are you working in AI and robotics? Are you able to publish at top AI conferences and journals and guide the students? Any experience from collaboration with the industry? Perfect and do you want to work in the beautiful city of Prague? Then you might be interested in the position of assistant professor at Charles University, one of the oldest universities in the world and the top university in the Czech Republic.

We are looking for new colleagues for our brand-new robotics lab. See https://www.mff.cuni.cz/en/faculty/job-opportunities/open-competition/academic-positions-application-deadline-january-31-2022 for details or contact me (bar...@ktiml.mff.cuni.cz) directly. The application deadline is January 31, 2022.