[CFP] SoCS-2024 call for papers and participation

Jiaoyang Li

Oct 19, 2023, 10:46:23 AM10/19/23
to International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence and Mathematics
We apologize for multiple messages that are beyond our control!

Dear Researcher,

We are delighted and excited to send out the call for papers and participation for the 17th Symposium of Combinatorial Search (SoCS-24), which will be held in Kananaskis village, resort, Kananaskis, AB, Canada. SoCS-24 will be co-located with ICAPS-24 and will begin on Thursday, June 6, in the afternoon and end on Saturday night, June 8. The website is already active: https://socs24.search-conference.org/

As in previous years, SoCS-2024 will feature technical talks, poster sessions, invited talks, master classes, and a Doctoral consortium and will include full meals.

Important note: SoCS this year is relatively early compared to previous years. Also, we would like to have the submission date after the notification of ICAPS. Therefore, the entire cycle of submission, reviewing, and notification will be shorter than usual. We believe that if we get full support from the authors and from the reviewers, then, as a community, we can meet this time frame. The important dates are as follows:

Abstract submission deadlineFebruary 15, 2024  (11:59 PM UTC-12)

Paper submission deadlineFebruary 19, 2024 (11:59 PM UTC-12)

Author response periodMarch 11- March 14, 2024

Notification: March 26, 2024

Early registration deadlineApril 5, 2024

SoCS 2024 conferenceJune 6 - June 8, 2024

The detailed call for papers can be found here: https://socs24.search-conference.org/call-for-papers

We hope to see you at SoCS-24!

SoCS-24 Program Chairs:
Ariel Felner, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel (fel...@bgu.ac.il)