No MAF plugin

Kang KANG

Dec 21, 2018, 11:56:25 AM12/21/18
to ISAforum
I was trying ISAcreator for MetaboLights submission.

In their instruction it said that I can double click the "metabolite assignment File" cell it will pop up another window called MAF plugin. while this never happens, but only let me choose a existing file.

I copied other's MAF but the format cannot pass MetaboLights' QC. The QC never tells me what is wrong.

I want a solution. Thank you.

Susanna-Assunta Sansone

Dec 21, 2018, 12:11:38 PM12/21/18
to isaf...@googlegroups.com, im.s...@gmail.com, metaboli...@ebi.ac.uk
Dear Kang,
This is question for the MetaboLights team, which I am ccing.
My regards
Susanna, on behalf of the ISA Team

Visit the ISA tools website at http://isa-tools.org and http://isacommons.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ISAforum" group.

Samuel (Kang) KANG

Dec 21, 2018, 12:19:40 PM12/21/18
to metaboli...@ebi.ac.uk, sa.sa...@gmail.com, isaf...@googlegroups.com
Ok then I got it! thank you

On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 6:18 PM Kenneth Haug via RT <metaboli...@ebi.ac.uk> wrote:

Dear Kang,

I am sorry to hear you were having problems submitting to MetaboLights.
It appears a combination of standard ISAcreator and the MetaboLightsISAcreator bundle has been used. Unless you use the version of ISAcreator (with extra configurations, scripts and plugins provided) from the MetaboLights website, the plugin will not work as expected.

We have updated your MAF references for MTBLS780, so this now passes our validations. Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,
  Ken Haug