Validation error cannot find the ontology source OBI

ball...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2014, 12:55:46 PM12/31/14
to isaf...@googlegroups.com
I have downloaded several of the example ISATAB datasets to test my installion of the isatools/BII.  The example files all contain validation errors, the primary one being "cannot find the ontology source OBI".

What is the source of this error?  I am using the isaconfig-default_v2014-01-16 and downloaded the example files from http://isatab.sourceforge.net/examples.html.  I didn't make any changes to them. Just opened them in ISAcreator and then went to file->validate.

Thank you,
David

Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran

Jan 8, 2015, 9:26:54 AM1/8/15
to isaf...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

Could you please clarify what version of ISAcreator you are using to validate the files?

There was an issue in 1.7.7 that might be the cause of the error, so it would be great if you could try with 1.7.8 (pre-release) found at: https://github.com/ISA-tools/ISAcreator/releases

Thanks,

Alejandra

Visit the ISAtools website at http://isa-tools.org

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ISAforum" group.