error extracting ISA Tools zip files

Jessie Tenenbaum

Sep 3, 2015, 10:03:01 AM9/3/15
to ISAforum
I've installed ISACreator and Configurator before without problems, but I'm trying to install them on my new laptop and getting weird errors when I try to extract the zip files.
Windows warns that "one or more of the files in this archive uses ".." (parent folder) as part of its folder information" it goes on to say this is very unusual and can produce bad results.

Has anyone else see this issue? ok to go ahead?

thanks,
Jessie

Steffen Neumann

Sep 3, 2015, 1:46:00 PM9/3/15
to isaf...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jessi,

Which download URL?
Which OS (and version)?
And which zip tool?

Yours, Steffen

Visit the ISAtools website at http://isa-tools.org

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ISAforum" group.

Jessie Tenenbaum, Ph.D.

Sep 3, 2015, 1:51:28 PM9/3/15
to isaf...@googlegroups.com

Got it for Windows from here- http://www.isa-tools.org/software-suite/- those first two “blocks” under the fig- clicked on the windows flags.

Windows 7, SP1

Using “WinZip 9.0 SR-1 (6224)”

Jessica Tenenbaum, Ph.D. | jessie.t...@duke.edu | (919) 684-7308

ari metaforum

Aug 2, 2018, 5:40:10 AM8/2/18
to ISAforum

Do you have this error with this particular file only or is it more generic?

How was the file generated (7-zip, etc.)?

Learn more Android