ORCID in ISAjson

rafael buono

Oct 1, 2021, 5:46:33 AM10/1/21
to ISAforum
Dear all,

I am looking for the correct place to add a person's ORCID in an isajson. I can't find a key for it, so I assume that currently it is added as a comment in the person object.
Is this correct, or is there another solution for this?

Best,

Rafael

Philippe

Oct 13, 2021, 3:34:23 AM10/13/21
to isaf...@googlegroups.com, rafael buono

Hi Rafael,

You are right about using an ISA Comment added to the ISA.Person object.

All the best

Philippe

Visit the ISA tools website at http://isa-tools.org and http://isacommons.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ISAforum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/isaforum/3f93c48f-9ae6-45f8-8dec-89bca5d3c34cn%40googlegroups.com.

rafael buono

Oct 15, 2021, 6:01:55 AM10/15/21
to ISAforum