New School website Sir Dudley Tuti College

David Leeming

Jan 19, 2013, 9:20:50 PM1/19/13
to isabel-youth-l...@googlegroups.com, isabellear...@gmail.com

Dear Isabelians and supporters,

Pleased to announce the new website for Sir Dudley Tuti College, which now has Internet access and campus Wi-Fi

http://sirdudleytuticollege.wordpress.com/

David Leeming

Solomon Islands Rural Link
P.O.Box 652 Honiara, Solomon Islands

+677 7476396 (m) +677 24419 (h)

www.rurallink.com.sb

Megan Hastie

Jan 19, 2013, 10:22:07 PM1/19/13
to isabel-youth-l...@googlegroups.com, isabellear...@gmail.com
Congratulations everyone!  Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to assist in terms of e-learning.

Megan Hastie
Brisbane, Australia
--
Please use this list with care as messages are received by PFnet email stations which are connected by HF radio. No large attachments or embedded images, text only please!

Claire Varley

Jan 20, 2013, 1:04:43 AM1/20/13
to isabel-youth-l...@googlegroups.com, Isabel Learning Network
Congratulations on the site! It looks fantastic. What a great opportunity for Kamaosi. Looking forward to seeing the site develop and promote communication between the school, the communities and other supports.
--
Claire Varley

Rhoda Sikilabu

Apr 14, 2013, 8:16:29 PM4/14/13
to isabel-youth-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi  everybody,

I join you in congratulating Kamaosi internet development. It is indeed opening up students and communities to the world and what a fantastic
breakthrough for Isabel people. Hem barava gud this taem.

Mi sendem hapi blo mi for iu fala.

Rhoda Sikilabu

Andre Tipoki

Apr 14, 2013, 8:25:23 PM4/14/13
to isabel-youth-l...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations! Great milestone. Wish to get in touch as frequently as possible.
Regards,

Please use this list with care as messages are received by PFnet email stations which are connected by HF radio. No large attachments or embedded images, text only please!
---