COL open course on C4D : Why. How. Now. (27 October to 30 November, 2013)

David Leeming

Sep 13, 2013, 11:11:17 PM9/13/13
to Pacific Islands Chapter of the Internet Society Discussion List

Interested in making participatory communication for change?

C4D: Why. How. Now. 27 October to 30 November, 2013

Take our 5-week online training & mentoring course for an introduction to the principles and practice of communication for development (C4D). Learn to differentiate between top-down and bottom-up approaches of communication and identify the benefits of participatory communication for development programmes.

Participants will self-assess their organisational readiness to develop a C4D programme and create a checklist of do’s and don’ts for successful a C4D initiative. Before the end of the 5-week course, participants will make an introductory presentation on C4D to their sponsoring organisation and propose the key elements of a new participatory communication programme to be developed in follow-up courses as part of the CLP Developer's Certificate.

·         Register (space is limited, registration closes on Saturday October 5)

·         Course webpage

·         CLP Developer’s Certificate webpages

·         Facebook event

Megan Hastie

Sep 15, 2013, 3:56:51 AM9/15/13
to isabel-youth-l...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations everyone,

Hope the C4D course goes well.

Megan (Brisbane, Australia)
Please use this list with care as messages are received by PFnet email stations which are connected by HF radio. No large attachments or embedded images, text only please!
---

Rhoda Sikilabu

Sep 15, 2013, 10:51:39 PM9/15/13
to isabel-youth-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

I am not the Minister for Youth anymore, but still a member of the Isabel Provincial Assembly. I am available. Need to know if it is for
youth only? Where is it going to be held.

Hon Rhoda Sikilabu
M 7493098