FW: Apply Today for the 2015 PTC Young Scholar Program

David Leeming

Aug 6, 2014, 4:14:48 PM8/6/14
to isabel-youth-l...@googlegroups.com

Trouble viewing this email? Read it online.

Pacific Telecommunications Council

2014 Young Scholars

Apply today for the 2015 PTC Young Scholar Program
Submission Deadline 1 September 2014

PTC's Young Scholar Program aims to recognize, encourage and support up-and-coming scholars in the field of information and communication technologies (ICTs).

Selected participants for the 2015 PTC Young Scholar Program will be invited to present their research at PTC’s 37th consecutive annual conference,
PTC’15 Networked Planet, which will take place in Honolulu, Hawaii from 18–21 January 2015.

The 2015 PTC Young Scholar Program offers promising researchers the opportunity to:

  • Present their research in a high-visibility academic and industry forum
  • Receive feedback from distinguished scholars and industry leaders
  • Participate in PTC’15 activities
  • Gain exposure to current industry issues and trends
  • Meet PTC’15 attendees to share ideas, gain new insights, and identify possible practical applications of their research
  • Network with industry professionals, members of international organizations and NGOs, government officials, and academics from over 60 countries

Visit ptc.org to learn more about the 2015 PTC Young Scholar Program or apply today.

Pacific Telecommunications Council
914 Coolidge Street | Honolulu, HI 96826-3085 | +1.808.941.3789 |
ptc.org | in...@ptc.org

Nelson Angisiringi

Aug 22, 2014, 10:11:08 PM8/22/14
to isabel-youth-l...@googlegroups.com
Well David I am interest to join the conference, but due to luck of financial to support and sponsor. Is there any funding to send me for the conference?

Please use this list with care as messages are received by PFnet email stations which are connected by HF radio. No large attachments or embedded images, text only please!
---

David Leeming

Aug 22, 2014, 10:27:28 PM8/22/14
to isabel-youth-l...@googlegroups.com

Hi

I am not certain but would be very confident that there will be sponsorships available for people like you. I would go ahead and apply and you can also ask them via their email address give. Good luck!

David Leeming

Solomon Islands Rural Link
P.O.Box 652 Honiara, Solomon Islands

+677 7476396 (m) +677 24419 (h)