Rosetta Genomics (NASDAQ: ROSG) is a commercial company, which develops and provides microRNA-based and other diagnostic testing services.
The Computational Biology Team is looking to recruit a new member. The Computational Biology team is responsible for all aspects of data analysis in the company: algorithm development for diagnostic tests, high-throughput data analysis, data mining of biological information and more. We work closely with Rosetta Genomics’ molecular and clinical labs, research collaborators, software development and the patent team.
To apply, please send your CV to: Gi...@rosettagx.com
- An academic degree in Computational Biology, Data Science, Bioinformatics, Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years professional experience or graduate degree
- Strong machine learning/statistical and data analysis skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a multidisciplinary environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills , excellent presentation skills
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Previous experience in the following is an advantage:
- Next Generation Sequencing analysis
- Microarray data analysis
- Matlab and databases (specifically SQL)
Temima Schnitzer Perlman
http://www.rosettagx.com | NASDAQ: ROSG
This email message contains confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the person to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. You are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, dissemination, use or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.