Lea’s art exhibit

Judy McClung

Mar 2, 2024, 5:43:40 PMMar 2
to Irvin-...@googlegroups.com, leama...@gmail.com
Our former classmate, Lea Woodward Magruder, had an art exhibit of her amazing watercolors locally. I wanted to share her talent with you. I hope the link below works to show them.

John Jones

Mar 2, 2024, 6:28:15 PMMar 2
to irvin-...@googlegroups.com, leama...@gmail.com
Hi Judy,
Thank you for sharing the link.

Hi Lea,
You have some great art. I enjoyed viewing your work.

John Paul Jones

On Saturday, March 2, 2024 at 02:43:44 PM PST, Judy McClung <judymc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Our former classmate, Lea Woodward Magruder, had an art exhibit of her amazing watercolors locally. I wanted to share her talent with you. I hope the link below works to show them.

Betty Hulson

Mar 2, 2024, 9:09:05 PMMar 2
to irvin-...@googlegroups.com
Those are amazing! I had no idea that she is so talented! Thanks so much for sharing those with us! Great job, Lea!

Cyn Krueger

Mar 3, 2024, 2:34:57 PMMar 3
to irvin-...@googlegroups.com
Wow!!! Absolutely incredible to scroll through and get lost. Wishing I could see in person.

Thanks

Cyn

On Saturday, March 2, 2024 at 03:43:43 PM MST, Judy McClung <judymc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Our former classmate, Lea Woodward Magruder, had an art exhibit of her amazing watercolors locally. I wanted to share her talent with you. I hope the link below works to show them.

Howard Harkness

Mar 3, 2024, 3:02:08 PMMar 3
to irvin-...@googlegroups.com
Lea was one of the women at Irvin that I had a severe crush on.
--
Howard Lee Harkness, Violinist and Teacher
(214) 802 4319

Patty Chagra

Mar 3, 2024, 9:23:48 PMMar 3
to irvin-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. What talent!!

Patty  Russell
Pa...@Tecma.com

On Mar 2, 2024, at 19:12, 'Betty Hulson' via Irvin Alumni <irvin-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

*** CAUTION *** External Email ***

C B

Mar 3, 2024, 9:38:25 PMMar 3
to Irvin Irvin
Lea is not only a talented artist.  She has beauty, brains amd is an accomplished musician.

Thanks for sharing, Judy.  I enjoyed seeing Lea's artwork.
Margaret