Public Service Announcement #2

Roldan Vea

Jun 5, 2024, 6:00:33 AMJun 5
to Irvin-Alumni
. . . only a few days remain until NVIDIA (stock symbol NVDA) splits 10 to 1

if you own 1 share of NVDA (closed yesterday @ $1163 / sh), on the end of closing day 7 Jun, you will own 10 sh of NVDA @ $116 / sh using yesterday's price.

still a bargain since the gurus expect it to surpass Apple and Alphabet (Google) in value.

BTW - same thing happened to Amazon less than two years ago when it split at ~ $1000 / sh.  Yesterday AMZN closed at $184 / sh.  That was PSA # 1.

Our granddaughters' portfolios are rounding out nicely.

ps - Laurie and I bought 50 sh of NVDA 6 yrs ago at $47; the girls 'bought' 1 sh each of NVDA at $174

Beckey Cochran

Jun 5, 2024, 9:09:24 AMJun 5
to irvin-...@googlegroups.com
Wow.