Thank you !

Roldan Vea

Apr 1, 2024, 9:24:07 AMApr 1
to Irvin-Alumni

Dear Classmates,

Thank you for taking the time to send me your condolences.  Your  thoughts are comforting in a way that I can not fully express.  I have been in a grief-suspension state preparing for all that is to come tomorrow.  When her passing really hits me later, I will revisit all your kind words and remember how they touched my heart.

Ron Vea

410-858-6136

Beckey Cochran

Apr 1, 2024, 9:29:15 AMApr 1
to irvin-...@googlegroups.com
Prayers and love as you prepare for tomorrow.

Beckey Cochran
Sent from my iPhone

C B

Apr 1, 2024, 4:59:07 PMApr 1
to Irvin Irvin
Roldan,
  I'm so sorry to hear that your mom has passed away.  Her obituary was a lovely tribute to a lovely woman.  You did an admirable job of caring for her.  It couldn't have been easy with the physical distance between you.  I'll be praying for you and your family in the days ahead as you come to grips with life without her.
  May the words of the Psalmist bring you comfort.  "Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death if his saints".  Psalm 116:15
Margaret