55th year reunion?

Judy McClung

Jun 14, 2024, 12:23:36 PMJun 14
to Irvin-...@googlegroups.com
Patty Avritt Russell has offered her home to host our 55th year class reunion sometime this year. If you attended our 50th, you know what a wonderful host she and her husband, Alan, were.

Who would be interested in attending the reunion this year? Please remember to “reply” to the Irvin-...@ggoglegroups.com.

Judy Mc

Dottye Pierce

Jun 14, 2024, 12:35:43 PMJun 14
to irvin-...@googlegroups.com
I would be interested in attending the reunion. I can't do much to help unfortunately but this group is becoming more precious to me.

Dottye Pierce

Howard Harkness

Jun 15, 2024, 3:54:33 PMJun 15
to irvin-...@googlegroups.com
Now that I'm only 4 hours away (Tucson, AZ), I might be able to make it to a reunion in El Paso. However, I'm waiting for approval of some major surgery which might prevent me from traveling for a while.
--
Howard Lee Harkness, Violinist and Teacher
(214) 802 4319