Reports

Paul Hoffman

Jul 27, 2011, 11:50:52 AM7/27/11
to irp...@googlegroups.com
What's the current status of implementing report capabilities in IR+? --
we're especially interested in reports on which users are in which
groups and what's currently embargoed (with embargo end dates).

Thanks again!

Paul.

--
Paul Hoffman <pa...@flo.org>
Systems Librarian

Nate Sarr

Jul 27, 2011, 12:00:47 PM7/27/11
to irp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul,

    Currently we have not implemented these types of reports.

 I know on a future branch (3.X) I have implemented to view what groups a single user is in.  Are you looking for this or you want to see all users in all groups or some sort of mixture?

    The embargoed items report sounds like a nice enhancement to IR+ - would you like to add it to the issue list as an enhancement?

-Nate