SSL Connection Error

tim wiseman

Jul 7, 2014, 8:37:38 AM7/7/14
to iron...@googlegroups.com

I am receiving an SSL Connection Error when attempting to navigate to a url (e.g. http://www.google.com) within the manual crawler browser window. I have installed the fiddlercore certificate as suggested, but am still seeing this error. I am currently evaluating this tool, and am unable to use many of the permission checking, etc. features because I am unable to navigate to the test site that I need to due to the SSL connection error when attempting to navigate within the manual crawler. I was able to have www.yahoo.com load appropriately, but google and the test site that I will be executing tests against show the SSL connection error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.