IronWASP 2014 is finally here

Lavakumar Kuppan

Apr 15, 2014, 2:57:38 AM4/15/14
to iron...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

I am very happy to announce that IronWASP 2014 is finally available for download.
This is a major release with many new features and improvements.

This blog post covers some of the major additions - http://blog.ironwasp.org/2014/04/ironwasp-2014-is-finally-here.html

To briefly mention what's new:
1) Support for recording login sequences
2) Ability to automate CSRF testing, Broken Authentication testing, Hidden Parameter testing and Privilege Escalation testing
3) DOM XSS Analyzer
4) Contains WiHawk - WiFi Router Vulnerability Scanner
5) Contains XmlChor - XPATH Injection Exploitation Tool
6) A bundled browser that is pre-configured to  use IronWASP as the proxy
7) And more!

Thanks,
Lava

Dhiraj Gaur

Apr 15, 2014, 11:53:34 PM4/15/14
to iron...@googlegroups.com
Its great news LAVA. I have been meeting around people here especially developers, seems like IronWASP is qucikly becoming the tool of choice among pen testers and VAPT firms.

Regards
Dhiraj Gaur

Lavakumar Kuppan

Apr 16, 2014, 4:56:49 AM4/16/14
to iron...@googlegroups.com
Great to hear that Dhiraj, thanks for the support :)