Workflow scanner not generating any report after scan in completed

Kailas Baviskar

Sep 7, 2015, 12:10:59 PM9/7/15
to ironwasp
Hi Lava & Team,

I am using IronWASP with selenium for integrating it with my functional test cases.
Once the workflow scanner completes it scan I am expecting some kind of report as an output.
but its simply saying "Scan Complete", is there any way to get report of this scan? Or this functionality is yet to be implemented ?

Thanks,
Kailas

Lavakumar Kuppan

Sep 7, 2015, 2:40:53 PM9/7/15
to iron...@googlegroups.com, kailas...@gmail.com
Hi Kailas,

Once the scan is complete you can use the report generation feature of IronWASP to generate an HTML or RTF report.
You can access this feature by clicking on the 'Generate Report' menu item at the top left part of IronWASP.

Thanks,
Lava

KB

Sep 12, 2015, 11:54:34 PM9/12/15
to ironwasp, kailas...@gmail.com
Hi Lava,

Thanks for the reply.

I have few more issues as follows:
1. Even if we are using workflow scanner, we are able to see host names & logs in SiteMap and I have performed 'branch scan' from there, it detected few vulnerabilities also.
and it took less time than workflow scanner. So what is difference between 'branch scan' & 'workflow scan' ? Are they using same techniques behind the scene to find vulnerabilities ?

2. My Workflow scan is getting stuck at some point. I am monitoring logs but number of logs in logReplayer is not changing after several hours,
Also I observed couple of exceptions in 'Exceptions' section (Cross site scripting check crashed & Error scanning workflows). Need your inputs on this.

Thanks,
Kailas