Chrome driverError

Hari babu

Apr 21, 2015, 1:40:33 AM4/21/15
to iron...@googlegroups.com

Hi Lavakumar,

This is Hari, I have attended the null Chennai Meet 18 April 2015 Monthly Meet. I am glad to inform that I used the iron wasp tool ver.0.9.8.6 to check the HTTPS calls for our web application.

I am using openssl in my web server for HTTPS, currently i am using Burp suite to intercept the proxy traffic. Now i am trying to use Iron wasp for intercept the HTTPs traffic. As specified in the blog i installed the fiddler certificate in Third-party authority Category.

I got some initial troubles like chrome driver error, kindly let me know if i did any configuration mistakes.

I attached the screenshot for your reference, hope i get the response soon.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Hari

ironwasp .jpg