最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

th3ma...@gmail.com

未読、
2014/09/14 23:57:202014/09/14
To: iron...@googlegroups.com
Hey Team,

I was trying to test my skills on brute force using the following link on my test site:

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/Lavakumar/7181444/raw/WAP_Challenge_1_Solution_in_Python.py

Just wondering how this can be converted to POST method as the above code is meant for GET.

My Form contents:

<form action='' method='POST'>
Username:
Password:
</form>

Any additional info needed, shoot here.

M_M

Lavakumar Kuppan

未読、
2014/09/15 4:39:192014/09/15
To: iron...@googlegroups.com、th3ma...@gmail.com
Hi,

For you case you would have to change the line
r.Query.Set("password", password)
r.Body.Set("password", password)

This will ensure the Body parameter named 'password' is updated instead of query parameter with that name.

Thanks,
Lava

全員に返信
投稿者に返信