Corn Maze - U-Pick Apples - Cider - Fritters - Pumpkins

Irons Fruit Farm Email

Sep 13, 2014, 8:16:19 PM9/13/14
to ironsfr...@googlegroups.com
FALL - FARM - FUN!!

The calendar says it is still Summer but the weather is starting to say Autumn and that means the farm is getting busy and fall fun is on the way!
Here is the latest update on our more popular items/activities.

CORN MAZE
The corn maze is open every weekend and Columbus Day through the end of October. Come out and try our military themed maze.

U-PICK APPLES
Unfortunately, due to a late spring frost we lost some of our crop and we will not have u-pick apples this year. We do have apples in the store!

CIDER
We are looking at the weekend of the 20th to have cider.

FRITTERS
We now have apple fritters on the weekends only until we get more into the season.

PUMPKINS
We try to start our hayrides to pick pumpkins the last weekend in September, please call ahead to make sure we are running the wagons. We will definitely have pick your own pumpkins each weekend in October. We also have some pumpkins available without going to the field.

This conversation is locked