Hello, ironsfruitfarm, Tue, 7 Jul 2009 +6810 86% 0FF.

ironsfr...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2009, 1:23:05 AM7/7/09
to ironsfr...@googlegroups.com
       Not seeing images? Click here.

At Pfizer, we're inspired by a single goal: your health. That's why we're dedicated to developing new, safe medicines to prevent and treat the world's most serious diseases.

And why we are making them available to the people who need them most. We believe that from progress comes hope and the promise of a healthier world.

Onlyfor you! Today 80% 0FF.

Start Shopping

Rates do not include taxes, gratuities or any additional charges that may apply. For complete
terms and conditions, please click here: Terms & Conditions.

To ensure you receive your Starwood Hotels & Resorts emails, please add
ironsfr...@rocketmail.com to your address book. Find out how.
Starwood Le Méridien Four Points by Sheraton Westin The Luxury Collection Aloft Sheraton element St. Regis W Hotels Starwood Preferred Guest
© 2009 Pfizer, Inc.

You are subscribed as ironsfr...@googlegroups.com

Tell us if you would like your email sent to a different address.

See our Privacy Statement or call 1-728-859-8008 from the U.S. & Canada or +385-71-5615406in all other countries to learn more about our data collection and usage practices.

Review the Pfizer Guest program Terms and Conditions.

Let us know if you prefer not to receive future promotional emails from Starwood Hotels & Resorts. It may take up to ten business days to make the requested change and there is a slight chance that you may receive email from us within that time.