Cabin Fever Weekend This Weekend!

Irons Fruit Farm Email

Mar 25, 2010, 9:01:39 PM3/25/10
to Irons Fruit Farm Email List
Happy Spring!

We are opening this weekend so come on out and enjoy the spring
weather on the farm! We just made some apple butter and that means we
have fresh apple cider! We also have apples left. Looking for a
different kind of jam? We have it! Try our new "5-Fruits Jam" with
peaches, cherries, blueberries, blackberries and strawberries. We also
have strawberry-rhubarb jam and others.

We are open Friday and Saturday from 10am to 5pm and Sunday 12-5pm. We
hope to see you and get out of the cabin!

If you are coming out for something specific, please call ahead:
513.932.2853.