We are OPEN!

Irons Fruit Farm Email

Jun 4, 2012, 10:30:48 PM6/4/12
to ironsfr...@googlegroups.com
Summer is here and the farm is "buzzing"!

WE ARE OPEN!
Monday - Saturday 9am-6pm, Sunday 12-6pm

STRAWBERRIES and PEACHES!
Strawberries are coming and going very quickly, if you are coming out specifically for them - call ahead to check availability.
Peaches will be arriving soon.

FARMER'S MARKETS!
Come see us at a local Farmer's Market!
Thursday afternoons - Lebanon
Friday afternoons - Hamilton Township and Bellbrook
Saturday mornings - Mt. Adams and West Chester

JAMS, JELLIES and APPLE BUTTER
We have several varieties! Stock up for those summer brunches!

NEW WEBSITE!
Our new website will be up very soon! We'll let you know when!

CLASSES!
This summer we'll be having classes on the weekends to introduce some new and creative ideas into your homes!

Father's Day Card Making: $2.00
June 10th 3pm-5pm
June 16th 2pm-4pm

Jam and Jelly Making: $15.00
June 23rd 3pm-5pm
June 24th 2pm-4pm

Simple Cake and Cookie Decorating: $15.00
July 7th 3pm-5pm
July 8th 2pm-4pm

Applesauce Making: $10.00
July 21st 3pm-5pm
July 22nd 2pm-4pm

Pie Making: $15.00
August 4th 3pm-5pm
August 5th 2pm-4pm

More classes to be announced! Let us know what other classes you would like to see, too! Please call for reservations and class availability at 513-932-2853.

We hope to see you this summer! We will send out emails as we have more information regarding available crops and classes! You can also join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/IronsFruitFarm