Fall at the farm!

Irons Fruit Farm Email

Sep 21, 2011, 11:18:22 PM9/21/11
to ironsfr...@googlegroups.com
Friday - it is official - Fall will be here! Spend some quality time at the farm with family and friends!

CORN MAZE
It's a zoo out there! How many animals can you pick out in the photo posted on our website and Facebook page? (www.ironsfruitfarm.com, www.facebook.com/IronsFruitFarm)
The maze is open on Saturday's from 11am to 5pm and Sunday's from 12-5pm until the end of October. Cut into a 12 acre field, the maze is nearly the size of 12 football fields! The price is $6 for 13 and up, $4 for 5-12 years and free for 4 and under. FREE hayride to the corn maze!

PUMPKIN PATCH
Pay by the pound and take a FREE hayride to the patch! Saturday's 11am-5pm and Sunday's 12-5pm (starting an hour earlier in October). Patch is open until the end of October.

APPLE EVERYTHING
Apple cider, apple fritters, apple cider donuts, apple pies, apple butter, caramel apples and of course apples! The only unfortunate thing is we will not have u-pick apples this year - we will have plenty in the store!

LEBANON APPLEFEST
Come to downtown Lebanon for the annual Applefest where you can find us at 2 booths! Saturday, September 24, 10am-7pm!

What else? All the leaves, gourds, fall decorations, farm animals and a great time for the whole family! We try to have some kind of food booth and more on weekends in October!

Hope to see you at the farm!