Happy Holidays!

Irons Fruit Farm Email

Dec 11, 2010, 1:27:56 AM12/11/10
to Irons Fruit Farm Email List
From our family to yours, we wish you the happiest of holidays!

Come on out to the farm!

MINI-GINGERBREAD HOUSES
Saturday's 10am-5pm and Sunday's 12-5pm, make your very own mini-
gingerbread house for just $8.50 each! No reservations needed, groups
of 6 or more should call ahead. Groups of 8 or more can schedule a
weekday time in advance. Last weekend day is Sunday the 19th and last
weekday is the Wednesday the 22nd. 513-932-2853

PIES
We can make any pie you like, right here at the farm! Give us 2 days
notice before you need it. Christmas pie orders should be in by the
22nd for pick up on the 24th before 4pm. 513-932-2853

GIFT BASKETS and SHIPPING
Stop by and pick out one we have made up or place an order for one! We
can put anything in a gift basket (accept cider and bakery). We can
even add your provided items*. We can ship jams, jellies, apple butter
and apples (please place your apple shipment order before Monday).
513-932-2853
* We reserve the right to refuse items.

CIDER DONUTS, APPLE FRITTERS, COOKIES
We have a limited supply on the weekends and you can place an order to
pick up anytime (please give 2 days notice). 513-932-2853

CIDER, JAMS, JELLIES, APPLE BUTTER
We have a wide variety of jams, jellies along with apple cider and
apple butter!

We will be closed December 25th, 26th and January 1st and we will be
closing early on December 24th and 31st.

Hope to see you!