Gingerbread houses, apples, pies and gift baskets!

Irons Fruit Farm Email

Dec 15, 2008, 9:46:28 AM12/15/08
to Irons Fruit Farm Email List
Happy Holiday's from Irons Fruit Farm!

There is just one more weekend to make memories through building a
mini-gingerbread house! Open to all ages who want to have a little fun
(without the mess at home)! Saturday10am to 5pm and Sunday 12-5pm with
a cost of just $8.25 per house. No reservations are required unless
you are bringing a group of 10 or more. Groups of 10 or more are also
welcome through the week (reservations required), please call
513-932-2853 for more information.

Order your holiday and New Year's pies, cookies, apple fritters, cider
donuts, gift baskets and apple cider now!

We have apple cider, apples, jams, jellies, peanut brittle, christmas
cookies and more!

Need a last minute gift? A gift basket is perfect for anyone! We can
also ship our apples, jams and jellies to any of the lower 48 states!

Give us a call for more information at 513-932-2853.

We hope this email finds your family happy and healthy! From our
family to yours, have a wonderful holiday!