Thanksgiving pies. Gingerbread houses and more!

Irons Fruit Farm Email

Nov 23, 2009, 2:07:46 PM11/23/09
to Irons Fruit Farm Email List
Happy Thanksgiving!

Let Irons help you make Thanksgiving complete...

PIES
We are excepting orders for pies until 5:00pm Tuesday, November 24th
and they can be picked up on Wednesday by 5:00pm. Choose from Apple,
Pumpkin, Caramel Apple, Blackberry, Pecan, Cherry, Banana Creme,
Chocolate Creme, and Coconut Creme!

OTHER BAKERY
We are also excepting orders for bread (butter-crisp, apple walnut),
dinner rolls, apple fritters, and cider donuts. We will have fritters
and cider donuts available on weekends through Christmas!

CIDER and APPLES
If you need a large quantity of cider or apples, we can also take
orders on these - cider and apples are always available in our farm
store.

JAMS, JELLIES and APPLE BUTTER
Need something to go with your bread? Nothing is better than our
homemade apple butter, jams and jellies!

GINGERBREAD HOUSES
Come to the farm, build a house and make a memory! Starting the
Saturday after Thanksgiving, November 28th and every Saturday and
Sunday until Christmas between 10am - 5pm we will be making mini-
gingerbread houses! The cost is just $8.50 per house and includes
everything needed to build the perfect house. If you have a group of 8
or more then we do ask that you call ahead for reservations. Groups of
8 or more can also build during the week after 2:00pm. Groups of 8 or
more get a discount to $8.00 per house. 513-932-2853

Have a great Thanksgiving!