Fall is Here!

Irons Fruit Farm Email

Oct 1, 2010, 11:07:13 PM10/1/10
to Irons Fruit Farm Email List
The air is cooler, the leaves are crunchy and that means pumpkins,
hayrides, apples, cider, fritters and corn maze!

PICK-UR-OWN PUMPKINS
Ride our FREE hayride to the pumpkin patch and pick your perfect
pumpkin, just pay by the pound. Saturday 11am-5pm and Sunday 12-5pm
through October. We also have pumpkins available in our barn yard.
Weekday groups of 12 or more are welcome with reservations.
513.932.2853

CORN MAZE
Ride our FREE hayride to the corn maze! The maze is 12-acres (almost
12 football fields). It is FREE for 4 years and under, $4 for 5-12
years old and $6 for 13 and up. Saturday 11am-5pm and Sunday 12-5pm
through October. Weekday groups of 12 or more are welcome with
reservations. 513.932.2853

APPLES and APPLE CIDER
Our apple picking season is over (it was just one weekend) but we have
plenty of apples available in our market. Fresh apple cider is also
available!

BAKERY GOODNESS!
Our World Famous Apple Fritters, Cinnamon Cider Donuts, Cookies, Pies
and more!

EVERYTHING ELSE
Visit our farm animals, fall decorations, jams, jellies, apple butter,
hand-dipped ice cream, candy, honey

We will see you at the farm!