STRAWBERRIES! We're OPEN!

Irons Fruit Farm Email

May 14, 2010, 11:35:37 PM5/14/10
to Irons Fruit Farm Email List
We hope everyone has had a great spring so far!

STRAWBERRIES!
We have them! They are available in our market. Homegrown and
delicious, get them while you can!

OPEN!
We are now open Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 12-5pm.

JELLIES and JAMS!
We have many jellies and jams including our new "5-Fruits" Jam.

ORDER a PIE!
Need a pie for the picnic? Call a few days ahead and place an order!

BLUEBERRIES!
They are coming! Call on Friday beginning in June to check if we are
picking on Saturday.

Come on out to the farm and enjoy the weather and animals!

If you are coming out for something specific, please call 513.932.2853.

We are also on Facebook! Search "Irons Fruit Farm" and become a fan!

Thank you for your interest in our farm and market!
Bill, Ron and Gayle Irons